Product Designer (Contract)OPP Made, Inc. - New York, NY
- OPP is an online procurement platform for FF&E and OS&E products serving hotel, hospitality and multi-unit developers.
- Contracted with the OPP team to create an all-in-one platform capable of managing, ordering and creating specifications for custom and purchased interior furnishings.
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle from overall strategy to UI/UX design with multiple product launches to get to market.
- Consulted and led collaboration with the designers, vendors & developers to rapidly-produce multiple concepts and prototypes.
Freelance Designer (Contract)Famcom, Inc. - New York, NY
- Produce, develop and manage content for all aspects of the organization’s online presence.
- Responsible for leading product design, front-end development, and design integration to support the engineering team with the execution of web pages and online assets.
- Participated in discussions with small multi-disciplinary teams, to communicate design decisions and rationale.
- Conducted usability testing by interacting with users through surveys and sites like usertesting to understand their pain points and quickly come up with alternative solutions.
VP of Operations (Remote)LottoGopher.com - Los Angeles, CA
FreeLotto.com - New York, NY
- Was promoted to VP of Operations and quickly learned how to manage small teams and oversee all daily operations of new acquisition.
- Made sure everyone was on task according to 30, 60, 90-day project timeline and we are hitting goals on time to facilitate growth development and long-term success.
- Measured and tracked the success of the business and identify areas of the business where we can improve on.
- Interfaced and collaborated with the CEO and worked directly with each department’s supervisors to review goals/targets to meet for next quarter.
Director of Design (Remote)LottoGopher.com - Los Angeles, CA
- Began as a lead designer and was promoted to Director of Design. Worked and communicated directly with the CEO to manage small design team.
- Coordinated expansion plans into other states as well as lead new acquisitions for the company.
- Monitored and improved retention and metrics by analyzing KPIs/OKRs.
- Responsible for timeline adheres, ensured all design teams had assets and information needed to complete and accurately deliver their work on time.
- Worked directly with the internal marketing team and third-party influencers, to create campaigns for product recognition.
UI/UX DesignerDoclerMedia.com - Hollywood, CA
- Collaborated with project management and development teams to define and create innovative solutions for cutting-edge live streaming platforms: SonicBox, Oranum, and Docler.com.
- Executed at all visual design stages from concept to final product.
- Created wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Participated in the team’s agile software development process, including daily standups/scrums and working with Jira/Confluence.
Lead DesignerLottoGopher.com - Los Angeles, CA
- Lead all product designs for the first website for U.S. consumers to order official state lottery tickets (MegaMillions, Powerball, etc.) online.
- Contributed and participated in discussions with small teams across engineering, marketing and creative functions that dealt with high-level strategic decisions to develop the best possible experience to users.
- Combinations of producing performance-based web pages from design to development and online and offline marketing material to increase user acquisitions.
- Responsible for managing and creating all websites on Hustler Network.
- Collaborated with everyone in the department including programmers/developers and project managers.
- Acted as design lead on all designated projects. Conceptualize and communicate ideas through illustration, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Received Employee of the Month Award at LFP
Bachelor of Arts Degree: Media Arts Graphic DesignMt. Sierra College, Monrovia, CA Summa Cum Laude
Received Scholarship to attend Mt. Sierra College
Associate in Science Degree: DesignDon Bosco Technical Institute, Rosemead, CA Magna Cum Laude
First Place in Design Technology Award
- My Work Ethic:
- I’m known for being a perfectionist at almost everything I do with a great-passion for detail.
- A very motivated and responsive individual, both in my studies and work I do. Reliable and always on time and ready to work.
- I have excellent communication and team-building skills with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
- Design Background:
- With my Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts & Graphic Design, I have a strong sense and understand the value of Design.
- An expertise when it comes to website & app design, responsive design, UI/UX design, prototyping user flow & wireframes, design sprints, and agile development.
- Marketing Experience:
- Worked with internal and third-party companies to implement marketing strategies and seo techniques.
- Developed email drips and marketing campaigns to increase customer retention and acquisition.
- Insights into Google Analytics and KPI reports to monetize marketing spend on different channels.
- Management Skills:
- Began as Director of Design and was promoted to VP of Operations for startup. I was in charge of managing small teams that consisted of daily standups and scrum with development teams, facilitating daily calls with Marketing, Business Intelligence and Customer Service departments to go over weekly agendas and discuss on-going tasks.
- Collaborated and worked side by side CEO to provide weekly evaluations and overall business performance insights
- Liaison between current relationships and vendors and explored areas and ways to run more efficiently.
- Shopify Expert
- Online Courses Completed
- Design+Code by Meng To
- Design System in Figma
- Video Editing in ScreenFlow
- Motion Design in After Effects
- Learn iOS 11 Design
- Animating in Principle in progress
- Advanced Prototyping in ProtoPie in progress
- SVG Animations with GreenSock in progress
- WesBos Courses
- CSS Grid
- Command Line Power User
- Flux Academy by Ran Segall
- The $10k Website Process
- Webflow Styling & Structuring Principles
- Chimp Essentials by Paul Jarvis
- Design+Code by Meng To
Contact me for references.